Cold bean gizzard is a very simple side dish, every time I can’t think of a magic weapon to change, this dish can definitely become everyone’s favorite dish
With a strong bean aroma and a solid taste, it is a delicious vegetarian dish not to be missed
Our vitality has obtained four major certifications: ISO22000 international quality assurance certification, HACCP food safety control system certification, Cixin Organic Certification Co., Ltd., Ciyue International Co., Ltd. double cleanliness label
Suggested cooking methods: Instant, honey black beans, soy milk, stew, fried rice, fried eggs, fried vegetables, porridge, braised pork
Feature of product
Vigorous, natural, hand-made, no added soy products.
Adhere to traditional hand-made, never use preservatives, artificial colors, artificial flavors
Product specifications and precautions
Gizzards |NON-GMO vegan | 320g
- Ingredients: water, soybeans (not genetically modified), salt, defoamer (soybean oil, silicon dioxide, vitamin E)
- Weight: 320 ± 9 grams grams
- Origin: Taiwan
- Expiration date: 3 months (please refrigerate after unpacking, and consume within 7 days)
- Effective date: marked on the package (year, month and day)
- Storage method: frozen below -18°C
- Allergen Information: This product contains soy ingredients and is not suitable for people with allergies
If consumers have a lot of demand, they can go to our service base to buy or call for consultation
Extend the preservation of tofu
1. Pour out the water in the box
2. Pour in clean and drinkable iced boiled water (please cover the tofu with the amount of water)
3. Sealed with plastic wrap and kept in cold storage (changing the water every day will last longer, but it may lose the aroma of beans)
What is a thickener?
Why add a thickener?
Viscosity agent is used for the purpose of increasing food viscosity, emulsification stability, gelation and other functions to form food tissue or improve quality; to maintain stability and smooth taste of tofu.
What are preservatives?
Why add preservatives?
Preservatives are used for the purpose of preventing food spoilage and deterioration caused by microorganisms.
This is the most common food addition on the market. Because tofu is a high-protein food, it is very prone to spoilage. It is enough to spoil for three hours at room temperature in summer, so many factories use it to extend the life of the product.
※If the nutrition label data is slightly different from the package, the label on the actual package shall prevail.※
※Return and exchange service: Special commodities such as frozen and refrigerated food, fresh products, and short-lived consumable food, in accordance with Article 19 of the Consumer Protection Law and the Announcement of the Consumer Protection Division of the Executive Yuan "Communication transaction cancellation power reasonable exception applicable criteria "The seven-day appreciation period does not apply to goods that are prone to corruption, have a short shelf life, or will expire when the contract is terminated. Except for the goods with defects, loss of temperature, or deterioration, please write to the customer service staff at email@example.com within 24 hours after receiving the goods. Failure to notify after the deadline will affect your right to return and exchange.