Daily consumption, breakfast, midnight, nutritional supplement, soy milk is a healthy drink for men, women and children at four o'clock a day!
Soy milk is the basis for making tofu, and it is the basic characteristic that it should be ground to produce a rich and mellow flavor. The traditional Japanese handicraft method enhances the strong essence of soy milk. It is boiled for a long time to fully remove the beany flavor and bring out the original aroma of organic soybeans.
The organic series never add chemical additives such as chemical defoamers, tackifiers, perfumes, etc.
Organic Sugar Free Soy Milk
- Ingredients: water, organic soybeans (U.S.)
- Contents: 360 ± 15c.c.
- Storage method: refrigerate below 5℃
- Place of Origin: Taiwan.
- Effective date: marked on the package (year, month and day)
- Validity period: 7 days (when the product is not opened)
- Allergen Information: This product contains soy ingredients and is not suitable for people with allergies
- Note: After opening the bottled soy milk, please drink it as soon as possible. Do not drink it if it solidifies and becomes sour.
How to preserve soy milk
- 0~4℃ is the most suitable storage temperature for soy milk, please do not store soy milk in the freezer
- It is best not to put soy milk in the refrigerator door (the switching frequency is high and the temperature is easy to lose, and the soy milk may deteriorate)
- If the new refrigerator has an energy-saving button, do not turn it on, otherwise the soy milk will deteriorate
- The shelf life of soy milk can generally be up to 7 days, avoiding the soy milk being kept in an environment with a high temperature of 20 ℃ or more
- If Kaifeng has been exposed to air, please finish eating as soon as possible
- The storage days will be affected by climate and temperature, because soy milk is really natural and no additives
240 ml per serving
This package contains 4 servings
Per serving per 100 ml
Calories 69.3 kcal 28.9 kcal
Protein 6.4g 2.7g
Fat 3.6 g 1.5 g
Saturated fat 0.7 g 0.3 g
Trans fat 0 grams 0 grams
Carbohydrate 2.6 g 1.1 g
Sugar 0.9 kcal 0.4 kcal
Sodium 19mg 8mg
If consumers have a lot of demand, they can go to our service base to buy or call for consultation
For everyone's health, the whole production process is open and transparent, so that customers who come to the store to buy tofu products can eat with peace of mind. The equipment used in this home is a filter made of white iron without traditional wooden materials that breed bacteria. The home is not afraid of customers watching, but customers don’t!
What is defoamer?
Why add defoamer?
Antifoaming agents are also called emulsifiers. Emulsifiers are used for the purpose of emulsifying, dispersing, penetrating, cleaning, foaming, defoaming, stripping, etc. of food with the interface active function.
Because there is air during the grinding process, a lot of bubbles are produced during the cooking process. Some factories want to save manpower/reduce failure rate, they will add defoamer.
What is a thickener?
Why add a thickener?
Viscosity agent is used for the purpose of increasing food viscosity, emulsifying stability, gelation and other functions to form food tissue or improving quality; to keep tofu stable and smooth taste.
What are preservatives?
Why add preservatives?
Preservatives are used for the purpose of preventing food spoilage and deterioration caused by microorganisms.
This is the most common food addition on the market. Because tofu is a high-protein food, it is very prone to spoilage. It is enough to spoil for three hours at room temperature in summer, so many factories use it to extend the life of the product.
※If the nutrition label data is slightly different from the package, the label on the actual package shall prevail.※
※Return and exchange service: Special commodities such as frozen and refrigerated foods, fresh products, and short-lived consumable foods, in accordance with Article 19 of the Consumer Protection Law and the Executive Yuan Consumer Protection Office Announcement "Communication transaction cancellation rights reasonable exceptions applicable guidelines "The seven-day appreciation period does not apply to goods that are prone to corruption, have a short shelf life, or will expire when the contract is terminated. Except for the goods with defects, loss of temperature, or deterioration, please write to the customer service staff at email@example.com within 24 hours after receiving the goods. Failure to notify after the deadline will affect your right to return and exchange.