Soy milk is a healthy drink that can be consumed by all men, women and children!
Soy milk, also known as soy milk, tofu milk, and plant milk, refers to the juice made from ground soybeans or black beans. It is rich in plant protein and trace calcium. It is an excellent source of protein intake for vegetarians!
Soy milk is the basis for making tofu. The use of non-basic modified and organically ground fresh soy milk with a rich and mellow concentration is the basic feature.
Use organic soybeans to soak and grind to produce a strong essence of soy milk, and the traditional method to induce soy aroma.
Do not add chemical additives such as chemical defoamers, thickeners, spices, etc. It is your best choice for health care!
Our vitality has obtained four major certifications: ISO22000 international quality assurance certification, HACCP food safety control system certification, Cixin Organic Certification Co., Ltd., Ciyue International Co., Ltd. double cleanliness label
Organic low-sugar fresh soy milk | Natural hand-made organic non-basic modification
- Ingredients: water, organic soybeans (U.S.), organic sugar (Brazil)
- Contents: 960 ml
- Origin: Taiwan
- Storage method: need to be refrigerated below 5℃
- Effective days: 7 days (the product is not opened)
- Allergen Information: This product contains soy ingredients and is not suitable for people with allergies
- Note: Please finish eating as soon as possible after opening, do not leave refrigerated for half an hour
- The flat bottom sediment is a natural phenomenon, please shake it before quoting
Verification Agency: Compassionate Organic Verification Verification Certificate Number: 1-009-210182
If consumers have a lot of demand, they can go to our service center to buy or call 03-2180-480
How to preserve soy milk
- 0~4℃ is the most suitable storage temperature for soy milk, please do not store soy milk in the freezer
- It is best not to put soy milk in the refrigerator door (the switching frequency is high and the temperature is easy to lose, and the soy milk may deteriorate)
- If the new refrigerator has an energy-saving button, do not turn it on, otherwise the soy milk will deteriorate
- The shelf life of soy milk can generally be up to 7 days, avoiding the soy milk being kept in an environment with a high temperature above 20 ℃
- If Kaifeng has been exposed to air, please finish eating as soon as possible
- The storage days will be affected by climate and temperature, because soy milk is really natural and no additives
What is defoamer?
Why add defoamer?
Antifoaming agents are also called emulsifiers. Emulsifiers are used for the purpose of emulsifying, dispersing, penetrating, cleaning, foaming, defoaming, stripping, etc. of food with the interface active function.
Because there is air during the grinding process, a lot of bubbles are produced during the cooking process. Some factories want to save manpower/reduce failure rate, they will add defoamer.
What is a thickener?
Why add a thickener?
Viscosity agent is used for the purpose of increasing food viscosity, emulsifying stability, gelation and other functions to form food tissue or improving quality; to keep tofu stable and smooth taste.
What are preservatives?
Why add preservatives?
Preservatives are used for the purpose of preventing food spoilage and deterioration caused by microorganisms.
This is the most common food addition on the market. Because tofu is a high-protein food, it is very prone to spoilage. It is enough to spoil for three hours at room temperature in summer, so many factories use it to extend the life of the product.
※If the nutrition label data differs slightly from the package, the label on the actual package shall prevail.※
※Return and exchange service: Special commodities such as frozen and refrigerated food, fresh products, and short-lived consumable food, in accordance with Article 19 of the Consumer Protection Law and the Announcement of the Consumer Protection Division of the Executive Yuan "Communication transaction cancellation power reasonable exception applicable criteria "The seven-day appreciation period does not apply to goods that are prone to corruption, have a short shelf life, or will expire when the contract is terminated. Except for the defective product, loss of temperature, or deterioration, please write to the customer service staff at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after receiving the product. Failure to notify after the deadline will affect your right to return and exchange.