※If you want to order this product, please call 03-2180-480 or send Email to email@example.com. ※
Fresh yuba is a combination of soybean protein film and fat. It has high nutritional value, is easy to store, and is convenient to eat. It is a traditional Hakka food with a strong bean aroma and unique taste. The fresh yuba has a bright color and is rich in protein and various nutrients.
It can be meat, vegetarian, roasted, fried, cold, soup, etc., the food is fragrant and refreshing, and the meat and vegetarian food have unique flavors. The production process of yuba is similar to that of tofu skin. It is made by heating soy milk to a boil, keeping it warm for a period of time, forming a film on the surface, picking out the film, hanging down into branches, and then drying. Because of its shape resembling bamboo branches, it is called yuba. The difference between it and the tofu skin is that when the tofu skin is sun-dried, it is laid flat, while the yuba is made to hang down naturally, so that after drying, it will become branch-like.
Fresh yuba is made of selected non-basic modified soybeans and RO purified water. It has a fresh and tender taste and can be eaten without soaking and opening the bag.
Cold dishes (rolled lettuce), stir-fry, and boil soup, as long as you add the bean-scented fresh yuba, it is a homemade high-end dish.
A good choice of ingredients for a reduced sugar diet, with satiety and protein.
Fresh yuba 3kg | Natural hand-made non-basic modification
- Ingredients: non-genetically modified soybeans, water, fatty acid glycerides, calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, lecithin
- Weight: 3000 ± 10% grams
- Origin: Taiwan
- Storage method: need to be frozen below -18℃ (please eat as soon as possible after opening)
- Effective days: 90 days (the product is not opened)
- Effective date: marked on the package
- Allergen Information: This product contains soy ingredients and is not suitable for people with allergies