The jade konjac pill is full of dreamy marinade, the teeth are juicy, the fragrant Q is firm and crunchy, and it also has a strong mushroom flavor, a treasure for those who love balls.
Vegetarian meatballs have less fat than ordinary meatballs. The taste of meatballs made from plant meat is not as good as ordinary meatballs. Jade jade konjac balls with a slightly spicy aroma of mushrooms
Whether it's skewers, grilled, fried, fried, fried, boiled in soup, or braised, it has a unique flavor. Come and try it!
Konjac, also known as konjac, commonly known as thunder lance, konjac, was also called demon yam, konjac, and Araceae konjac in ancient times. It is a perennial root tuber herb.
The main feature of konjac is that it is rich in cellulose and has very few calories. Because konjac is a kind of plant and vegetarian, and has a special taste, it is quite popular and loved by people.
Konjac's main ingredients are glucose and mannose-bonded polysaccharides, which are a kind of water-soluble fiber, which can help the peristalsis of the stomach and intestines, and contribute to the environmental protection of the body. It is also known as the "gastrointestinal scavenger" in Japan.
On the other hand, konjac has strong water absorption and is prone to feeling of fullness. For many women, it is a beauty product.
Unique taste of jade jade konjac pills, juicy spring teeth
Konjac made, low in calories and rich in dietary fiber
The fresh mushrooms and mushrooms grown in Taiwan are delicious
Skewers, grilled, fried, fried, fried, soup, braised
Jade Jade Konjac Ball (Spicy) |ovo-vegetarian
- Ingredients: water, konjac powder (pea starch, konjac, wheat fiber, Cadran thermal gel), non-based modified soy protein powder, shiitake mushroom shreds, sugar, salt, celery, xylose, shiitake mushroom extract (mushroom extract, Glucose syrup, salt), pepper, thickener (distarch acetylated adipate), vegetarian seasoning (5'-inosine phosphate disodium, 5'-guanine nucleoside phosphate, amber Disodium acid, aminoacetic acid, aminopropionic acid, sodium citrate), vegetarian chicken flavor (salt, yeast extract, 5'-inosine phosphate disodium, 5'-guanine nucleoside phosphate disodium , L-sodium gluten, sucrose, xylose, maltodextrin, rapeseed oil, flavors, thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), vegetarian flavors (maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, octenyl butylene) Di-sodium starch, peanuts, spices, glycerin, 5'-inosine disodium phosphate, 5'-guanosine disodium phosphate, sodium L-glutamate, water, soy sauce, soy protein hydrolyzate, yeast extract , Cinnamon, cloves, pepper powder, cumin, star anise, pepper extract), calcium hydroxide
- Contents: 310 ± 10 grams
- Origin: Taiwan
- Cooking methods: deep-fried, fried, fried, and soup
- Storage method: frozen below -18℃
- Allergen Information: This product contains soybean, wheat, and peanut ingredients
- Note: Please finish eating as soon as possible after opening
- Effective date: marked on the package (year, month and day of the year)
- Not for ready-to-eat, please fully heat up for consumption
※If the nutrition label data differs slightly from the package, the label on the actual package shall prevail.※
※Return and exchange service: Special commodities such as frozen and refrigerated food, fresh products, and short-lived consumable food, in accordance with Article 19 of the Consumer Protection Law and the Announcement of the Consumer Protection Division of the Executive Yuan "Communication transaction cancellation power reasonable exception applicable criteria "The seven-day appreciation period does not apply to goods that are prone to corruption, have a short shelf life, or will expire when the contract is terminated. Except for the goods with defects, loss of temperature, or deterioration, please write to the customer service staff at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after receiving the goods. Failure to notify after the deadline will affect your right to return and exchange.